R&B legend Tank revealed that he's going deafened amidst some other sudden health issues.

The singer revealed the shocking news to his fans via Instagram on Wednesday when he posted a video explaining what'due south been happening. While he is getting a ton of support, particularly from his cadre fans, we're all praying for a speedy recovery as everyone rally to offer prayers and well wishes.

"I'm going completely deaf in my right ear and I'm kind of losing sound in my left," Tank said in the video before revealing that he has been getting medical attention. "I'yard dizzy, can't walk a straight line. All of this out of nowhere. Don't know how or why. Seen the doctors and got MRIs and all that skillful stuff going on."

In a somber mood, Tank besides assured fans that he is past no means giving upwards despite the seriousness of the situation.

"It still hasn't given me a reason to stop feeling like I tin do and be everything that I've set out to be," he continues. "The goals are however the same — to be dandy, to be the greatest. And I wanna say that to you, too. No affair what you're going through, no matter where y'all find yourself, whether your torso's failing yous, whether your heed is failing you, whether your spirit is failing y'all, keep going, proceed pushing."

Tank says he will be documenting his journey equally a means to help others going through like situations to know they're not lonely and that they can get through it. Meanwhile, the R&B crooner has been getting an overwhelming amount of support not just from fans alone but also from his peers in the industry, including Kevin Hart, his wife Zena Foster, and 112 vocalizer Daron.

"Prayers up king stay strong and stay positive Love u gnaw," Kevin Hart wrote.